Updated March 1, 2021
We may at our sole discretion change, add, or delete portions of these Terms at any time on a going-forward basis. It is your responsibility to check these Terms for changes prior to use of the Website, and in any event your continued use of the Website or Services following the posting of changes to these Terms constitutes your acceptance of any changes. We will notify you of any such material changes by posting notice of the changes on the Website, and/or, in our sole discretion, by email.
These Terms and Conditions apply separately to each single donation that you make. Except as provided for in section 7, ‘Monthly Donations’, and unless specified by you, they do not form a contract allowing for future or successive transactions to be set up. By confirming on the Website that you wish to make a donation you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions for that donation.
1. Our role. MILO FUND is a sole-member, manager-managed limited liability company organized to provide a platform to receive and process donations submitted via its WEBSITE to approved service providers working on behalf of Wendy and Kyle Rittenhouse. MILO FUND does not charge an administrative fee and one hundred percent of donations are used to pay service providers.
2. Use of donations. We will use your donation at our discretion but within our stated objectives. If you express such a preference, it will be noted in the communication to MILO FUND accompanying the donation, but it does not and cannot guarantee that funds will be used in a manner consistent with any such preference, and MILO FUND is not responsible for or will be held liable for the ultimate handling of such preferences. You hereby acknowledge that any designation of a donation’s use is merely an expression of preference and does not give rise to any contractual obligations. MILO FUND reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove edit a donor’s indicated preference for use of the funds before it is provided to the designated charity, for example, if MILO FUND deems it inappropriate, offensive or misrepresentative. In addition, MILO FUND does not promise or provide goods and services in exchange for making a donation to MILO FUND.
3. Payments. All payments through the Website are to be made by payment card or via PayPal. Once you confirm to us through the Website that you wish to proceed with your donation your transaction will be processed through our payment services provider. By confirming that you wish to proceed with your donation you authorize MILO FUND to request funds from your credit, debit, or PayPal card provider.
4. Unauthorized card use. If you become aware of fraudulent use of your card, or if it is lost or stolen, you must notify your card provider.
5. Information from you. Before we can process a donation, you must provide us with (i) your name, address and email address; and (ii) details of the credit or debit card that you wish to use to fund the donation. We will use this information to process your donation. It is your responsibility to ensure you have provided us with the correct information.
6. Refund Policy. If you make an error in your donation please contact us either by email at email@example.com or by post at The Milo Fund, PO Box 5322, Reno, NV 89513.
7. Monthly Donations. These Donation Payment Terms and Conditions will only apply to successive donations made through the Website where you have set up a monthly donation. When you set up a regular donation you will be scheduling a series of donations to be made on the day of the month that you choose until further notice. You agree that these Terms and Conditions will apply to each of the donations in that series.
By confirming that you wish to proceed with a monthly donation you authorize our payment service to request funds from your credit or debit card on the day of each month that you set.
To cancel your regular donation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. General. We reserve the right to amend these Donation Payment Terms and Conditions at any time.
Contributions to FreeKyleUSA and Milo Fund LLC are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
The Milo Fund LLC was organized by Wendy Rittenhouse to receive and disburse donations to pay for Kyle's defense.
Copyright © 2021 Free Kyle USA - All Rights Reserved.